Got lots of excellent reviews on Tripadvisor website after launching this tour as an interesting outdoor activity in Hanoi, Hanoi cycling tour organized by Vietnam Daily Trips becomes a must do tour when you are here. Unlike Hanoi city tour by car you just visit some tourist sites, This tour offers a great opportunity to discover both the city as well as the rural area of Hanoi. Let’s join us to see its awesomeness
8 A.M or 2 P.M: Pick up from pick up points. Our guide will tell you brief guidance of safe cycling in Vietnam traffic + Itinerary of your tour that day before starting to visit:
- Outside area of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to learn about his life and the structure of this construction.
- B52 Lake: Located in an area of Hanoi called Ngoc Ha (Flower Village), an American B-52 that was shot down during the Christmas bombing in 1968 (1972) sits rusting in a small pond surrounded by a busy market.
- Tran Quoc Pagoda – the more than 1500 year old pagoda
- Ceramic Mosaic- which holds the Guinness World Record for being the largest ceramic mosaic on the planet.
- Long Bien Bridge – It was built from 1899 to 1902, At 1.68 kilomettres (1.04 mi) in length, it was one of the longest bridges in Asia ( at that time )
- Cycling beneath of Long Bien Bridge (through banana garden) to see farmer’s garden and how local people cultivate vegetable
- Visiting local market, and sightseeings in Ngoc Thuy District.
- Hanoi Opera House- One of the remains of French architectural construction left in Vietnam.
12.30 P.M or 6.30 P.M: Lunch/Dinner time
1 P.M or 7 P.M : Drop off at your hotel