HANOI STREET FOOD TOURS – DURATION: 3 HOURS
*JOINED TOURS AVAILABLE: 10:30 A.M or 5:30 P.M
* PRIVATE TOURS: PLEASE CONTACT US
- Depart Everyday (RAIN or SHINE, ALL OF OUR TOURS RUN AS SCHEDULED).
- Special Itinerary.
- Enthusiastic, Experienced English Speaking-Guide
- Variety in foods & drinks
All make the difference
Cuisine is a part of culture, the culture is symbol of a nation or a country. That’s the reason when tourists discover a country, they always experience the cuisine of that country. But tourists sometimes have not enough time to do that and the street food tour is best choice for them to understand the local culture and cuisine. With SevenTours, everything becomes easier. Travel with us, you will have : ….
- More understanding about Vietnamese cuisine
- More understanding about Vietnamese culture
- Unique experience
- Meet tour guide at hotel or meeting point.
- Tour guide will have a short discussion with the group about the food allergies of all members before starting tour, then tell tourists about Vietnamese cuisine, Vietnamese (Hanoian) history, culture while touring.
- Tour guides will bring the group to many special corners , alleys and restaurants of The Old Quarter (that you might miss if you go by yourself) to enjoy the variety of street foods and drinks such as: Bún chả ( Grilled pork with noodle), Phở bò,gà ( Beef, chicken noodle Soup), Bún ốc (Snail noodle soup), Bánh cuốn (Rice PanCake), Bánh gối ( Pillow cake), Nem rán ( Fried spring rolls), Bánh tôm (Shrimp cake), Bánh Mỳ (Vietnamese sandwich), Chè ( Sweet sticky soup), Bánh Bao (Vietnamese dumpling), Bánh khoai, chuối ( Sweet potato,Banana cake), Hoa quả dầm ( Mixture fresh-fruit), Bia Hơi (Draught Beer), Trà đá (Iced tea), Café trứng (Egg coffee) …….
- Tour ends at Hoan Kiếm Lake or anywhere convenient for you to return, and then our guide will show you how to get back your hotels/hostels.
- INCLUSIONS :
- From 5- 8 suggested dishes + 1-2 drinks.
- Enthusiastic and skilled English speaking guide.
Pick-up services from hotels or pick-up points in the Old Quarter
- EXCLUSIONS :
- Tips for tour guide.
- Drop- off services.
- Personal expenses: Shopping, buying souvenir.
Booking this tour, it means you don’t mind sharing foods with the other people in your group or eating in the local restaurants (even some of them are even on the sidewalk)
- PRICE POLICY:
- Free of charge for children under 4 years old.
- 50 % rate of adult for children from 4-6 years old.
- 75% rate of adult for children from 7-9 years old.
- 100 % charge for Children from 10 years old and over.